Re: Your TuTu is showing

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2012
      Grim William, we can all read the bloody news mate. Why keep
      regurgitating old news like a bloody parrot on overdrive? WE CAN READ
      !!!
      Merlin.

      > Desmond TUTu is calling for the prosecution of Bush and Blair at the
      world court. He says they are guilty of war crimes for their war in
      Iraque. Of course we were told it was just a mistake but some appear to
      see it as a criminal act. Most on this list were were against the war
      but have forgotten all the blood and death just as we were supposed to.
      Now I do not think anyone will be going down to Texas and dragging
      George down to some european kangaroo court but being mentioned as a war
      criminal is a frightning thing.
      > TuTu goes further as he says attacking Sadaam destabilised the entire
      region and has left the Islamic world in shambles. He points to the
      numerous countries in turmoil and disorganisation and he has a point .
      I find it difficult to fathom that a dumbo like Bush could conjure up
      such a grand plot but Blair has the brains and moxie to engineer such a
      massive conspiracy. Desmond puts the new world order under a harsh ,new
      light and he may be able to survive such a radical charge. TuTu asks us
      to consider the attempts to get into Syria and Iran and says that would
      finish the debacle. Interesting