Your TuTu is showing

  • William
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2012
      Desmond TUTu is calling for the prosecution of Bush and Blair at the world court. He says they are guilty of war crimes for their war in Iraque. Of course we were told it was just a mistake but some appear to see it as a criminal act. Most on this list were were against the war but have forgotten all the blood and death just as we were supposed to. Now I do not think anyone will be going down to Texas and dragging George down to some european kangaroo court but being mentioned as a war criminal is a frightning thing.
      TuTu goes further as he says attacking Sadaam destabilised the entire region and has left the Islamic world in shambles. He points to the numerous countries in turmoil and disorganisation and he has a point . I find it difficult to fathom that a dumbo like Bush could conjure up such a grand plot but Blair has the brains and moxie to engineer such a massive conspiracy. Desmond puts the new world order under a harsh ,new light and he may be able to survive such a radical charge. TuTu asks us to consider the attempts to get into Syria and Iran and says that would finish the debacle. Interesting
    • Dick.
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2012
        Grim William, we can all read the bloody news mate. Why keep
        regurgitating old news like a bloody parrot on overdrive? WE CAN READ
        !!!
        Merlin.