Attacking breadlines

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2012
      How low can you go. Syria in anarchy now flirts with barbarism. Shooting ones citizens while they stand in bread lines would seem to say that all human activity has ceased and wanton killing is the norm. I`ve never stood in a bread line. Ive stood in Army chow lines, Ive stood on cafeteria lines but I knew why I was there and was happy to be there. I cannot imagine a bread line , knowing I would starve if I did not stand there. Then add to the degredation of begging the possibility of being killed for the effort. I cannot say I understand this and am trying to process it on an informational level. The pictures of the bodies seem real enough but I cannot square the Opthomologist/dictator with such conduct. What am I missing,why can`t I understand this situation? Bill