Re: What the Cause of the Human Divide?

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 30, 2012
      Bob,

      Zizek has written generously on this topic. Here's a more philosophical treatment than my off the cuff comment. Tolerance is often used as a buzz word by the left to avoid making substantive changes to an economically oppressive system.

      http://www.lacan.com/zizek-inquiry.html

      What specifically confuses you?

      Mary