Beyond Practical Contemplation

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2012
      Beyond Practical Contemplation

      The question which Leon raised, a genuine question though it be, is, as
      far as I can see, being a topic beyond all practical contemplation. Each
      person must speak from the sum of their own life experience, and which
      is all I can do too. But how many people do you know who are even
      talking about our three knowable parts? That is to say that eternal I
      AM part of us which is found and experienced in the primordial timeless
      ground of being (the GOB) and then also about the connecting part, the
      middle part, our subconscious mind/soul and its potentials? Not many.
      So if they are not even aware of those things and taking them into their
      map of their understanding then they would not be contemplating or
      thinking about the SUM of the reactions of all forms anywhere and at any
      time plus all the material aspects of existence ? You only have to
      mention the other parts of our being and they start giggling and
      laughing and ask as to what rubbish is this which one is talking about.
      So at the moment even this stuff is not on their agenda of being
      contemplated upon, let alone any more or the ALL of ALL of the effects
      of phenomenal interactions throughout all Time and in Eternity. THE ALL.
      Knowing what we are and where we come from is a good start but it is
      only a stage to the next part. As for the question as to when
      everything ever done is DONE, and thence the effects of all that –
      then as far as I am concerned it is beyond contemplation. Maybe it all
      starts again. For if it can happen once then it can happen time and time
      again; and assuming that it even has an end.

      Best take fences as we come to them. Are they past the fence of knowing
      what they are and where they come from yet? Are they past the hurdle of
      merely believing things yet? We are living on a small word at a time
      when more than half the world is only concerned with what they believe.
      Knowing something has no credible shelf life here. YET. So why talk
      about THE MORE, let alone THE ALL. I doubt even this will be food for
      thought.

      Dick Richardson