Re: RE: No facts?

  • Jesus Christ
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2000
      rajiv,

      you do not know any of the things you mentioned "for a fact." you just believe that you know them. if someone else "knows for a fact" that something that you "know for a fact" is incorrect, how would you handle that?

      ==
      I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.

      Win a Sony AIBO at...
      http://www.everyone.net
      Make Your Site Stronger(TM)