Good morning Ram and Gentlemen

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2012
      Good morning Ram and Gentlemen
      Good morning Ram and Gentlemen, nice email Ram: I have forwarded your
      email on to the Psychognosis Archive Group
      http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Psychognosis_Archive/
      which you might like to join. Posting a link to the serenity and
      tolerance group is an utter waste of time, for nobody there is going to
      read them, their only concern there is north American politics and
      bashing Jews and Muslims, the world is not interested in that. Do you
      gentlemen listen to the world or do you only listen to the exchanges in
      the corridors of academia? Serious question sirs. The Mob is the Power
      – if ever they wake up to that fact.
      Nice email Ram, and also including all the links. I also prefer the way
      you write in English and do not keep changing other peoples terms into
      terms which are not applicable to what they are saying and meaning, as
      does Bhanu alas.
      Naturally I would like to address Ram's points from the Mystics
      point of view and also what I think the man in the streets and in the
      pubs viewpoint is; as opposed to what the academic point of reference
      is. Ram, has openly stated that he is not a mystic, Bhanu has made no
      such declaration, therefore I cannot and will not communicate with him
      any more until he does so; for it is a waste of time and energy.
      However, I will only address Ram's points if you gentleman truly
      want to hear such comments. Had enough of writing and wasting my time.
      Perhaps you will let me know.
      Sincere regards and best wishes to all.
      R. W. Richardson (a Mystic and non Academic)England.