the holy church of alice

  • Jesus Christ
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2000
      www.drink.to/alice

      ==
      I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.

      --->Get you free email @...
      Made possible by Fade to Black Comedy Magazine
    • T Brooks
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2000
        I apologize for missing most of the string, but isn't atheism a much harder
        position to defend than theism? If you don't see evidence for any god(s) why
        not claim agnosticism, which might be the most honest response?

        Thom the existentialist