Re: GNOSIS OF DIRECTION

  • fictiveparrot
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2012
      > GNOSIS OF DIRECTION

      More meaningless drivel now born in verse. Yippy.

      Dick-dick, you are like a cheerleader squad with no fans in the stands and no sport on the field.

      Strikka Gnosis
    • rwr
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3, 2012
        They are talking of things WAY beyond your awareness and experience puff
        poop. Do you think all this drivel you send is going to effect anybody
        or make a jot of difference? NO WAY. There is more to life and being
        than has yet permiated your awareness fuff poop.
        --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "fictiveparrot" <knott12@...> wrote:

        > > GNOSIS OF DIRECTION
        >
        > More meaningless drivel now born in verse. Yippy.
        >
        > Dick-dick, you are like a cheerleader squad with no fans in the stands
        and no sport on the field.

        > Strikka Gnosis

      • fictiveparrot
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 3, 2012
          > They are talking of things WAY
          > beyond your awareness and experience puff
          > poop.

          "puff poop"? name calling is a mystical experiential? And what is this "puff poop"? If i am going to be obliterated by your taunts, I'd like to at least experience them in all their refined intent.

          > Do you think all this drivel you send is going to effect anybody
          > or make a jot of difference? NO WAY. There is more to life and being
          > than has yet permiated your awareness fuff poop.

          Hm. Spelling aside, what exactly is it that you know about me? Or are you having another profoundly lacking mystical insight? The only person I would enjoy having an effect on is YOU, you largess time-waster for everyone. Your empty-headed empty-prose with whimsical coupleting is less than trite. A bit of piffle anyone? Your writing is shit, and that is my professional opinion. lord knows what toads you have found that like it, as they probably also follow several televangelists like one might NASCAR.

          You are an idiot. it is a good realization to have with one foot in the grave.

          Dimmer N. Dimmer