How did she get into horses?

  • rwr
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2012
      How did she get into horses?

      [ How did your youngest child get into horses Merlin, you are not a
      horsy person? ]

      :- ) I have no idea at all mate, nor has my wife. But from the age of
      two or three all she ever wanted was a cello and a horse. I was over
      fifty when she was born, and I know sod all about horses or cello's,
      neither did my wife. We are both city kids. But owning to all this my
      wife did get into them and she is very good with them, but she mainly
      does eventing management work; among all the other things which she
      does. Anyway, we got her horses and cellos it cost us an arm and a
      leg; glad she was not into Elephants and Harps :- ))) She is the only
      one of my kids who was not born in Devon, so I put it down to that :-
      ))) She was born at a funeral in Guildford in Surrey :- ))) What a night
      that was. WOW ! Never again :- )))) The only problem with life is that
      it wears you out :- ))) Gawd I could write a bloody book on it :- )))))
      But that would take longer than living it takes.

      Richard