Only Once?

  • rwr
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 11:25 PM
      Only Once?

      [ You say that this mystical reunion, or ground of being event, is only
      wanted or needed once during a lifetime, and preferably near the
      beginning of it. What then is the state or condition which all the
      Buddhists talk of which they want to be in all the time and that they
      are aiming to achieve? What of this other experience, the consummatum,
      is that lived in all the time by this homo Ensophicus state? ]

      The GOB Re-Union with our essential part only once?? Yes. Why would you
      want it or need it twice? For what purpose or function? Once is enough.
      It works first time.

      What is the Buddhist state which they seek to be in all the time?? Ask
      them. It comes out sounding as though they abhor incarnation and a
      physical life because of aches and pains and emotional upsets. But you
      must ask them for I am not one and never have been. Never once has one
      of them explained it to me when I have asked; and they all sound
      different. Folks who have gone through a process of life enhancing
      events and have potentiated them can talk about it and explain it
      clearly enough. But in doing so then it will always sound odd to those
      who have not, for it is a personal evolutionary process of Becoming the
      more that we can all become. Homo has no fixed state of being. Life is
      an unfolding process from the point of no duration and no extension. To
      the condition which it might be able to go incarnate I can only try to
      imagine, for I don't know. But I would like to find out.

      The Consummatum Incarnate Event?? That too is only needed or wanted
      once, and that too works the first time. That isn't a RE-Union with
      anything, it is a union of all of our parts that that which is not
      oneself – objectivity. One could not exist in that state all the
      time and one would to want to. Why would anybody want or need one thing
      all the time? The process is about integration with the ALL that IS. To
      what level of being can incarnate life reach? I do not know. But let us
      keep on that road and find out. All these events and experiences are
      like necessary meals along the way. You don't want or needs the
      same meal all the time do you. But whatever the potential destination is
      the journey along the way is enjoyable and fulfilling. It is called the
      Incarnate Evolution of Life. From Eternity for this Purpose. (X) Homo
      Ensophicus is simply Man who knows what he is and from whence he comes
      and has a Gnosis of Direction. You don't have to know where the road
      ends to journey it.

      Dick Richardson