NDE and Transcendence?

  • rwr
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2012
      NDE and Transcendence?

      [ But unlike most of these NDE reporters who claim that they are going
      up to some heaven or a higher state of being you are saying that the
      transition is going back down to basic primordial consciousness, not to
      some higher state of being? ]

      Yes, that is correct. Total transcendence is going HOME, back to our
      primordial state of conscious existence – in the Ground of Being.
      The bottom rung of BEING. The beginning. Don't confuse this with
      what I talk about in the New Man, Homo Ensophicus. Knowing what we are
      at root is only the start of the active BECOMING process. ALL NDE's
      are symbolic Psychic Experience – NOT Transcendence. You will know
      Transcendence after Annihilation. The Consummatum Event Incarnate would
      not be understood if one had not known the Primordial Consciousness
      (your SELF) in the Ground of Being.

      rwr