Different Near Death Experiences?

  • rwr
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2012
      Different Near Death Experiences?

      [ You say that during your research you studied many near death
      experiences, and you claim that they are symbolic. I have been watching
      quite a few of them on uTube, and whole programs on the phenomenon and
      there are indeed great variations in what these people are saying. But
      when you say that they are symbolic do you mean that they are not real?
      ]

      I have never had a Near Death Experience AS SUCH, (by those criteria)
      but yes I saw all that on the way to the transcendent Mystical Reunion
      Event. I have written much about them the books, which you have
      presumably read some of in order to know that I called them symbolic.
      Think of them being tailor made for each individual and where they are
      AT. Of course the experiences are REAL experiences and they live
      through it and they are all effected by it, but what they are
      experiencing is a psychic reassurance. I had of course read hundreds of
      them during my studies but after writing the books hundreds more of them
      wrote to me, phoned me up, and even came around to the house. It is not
      wise to try and write too much into any one or few NDE's, study
      hundreds of them and the picture becomes much more clear. But yes the
      dark tunnel and the life review and going towards that white light are
      the same as the beginning of the Mystical Transcendence, or if you like
      to call it Crossing the Styx. But all symbolism ends in the second white
      light where absolute Transcendence IS AT. Plus all NDE's are
      temporal and transitory consciousness, not Eternal and Unchanging as in
      the Ground of Being.

      Dick Richardson