Did you see the Unchained movie?

  • rwr
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2012
      Did you see the Unchained movie?

      [ Did you see the Unchained movie Richard from which came the love song,
      and which become associated with the film Ghost?

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JckrStimeDQ
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JckrStimeDQ> ]

      No, I did not. I have never associated it with the film Ghost. I
      associate it with the memory of the year before I went in the army,
      1955, and hearing it on the radio while I was repairing a car in the
      garage. I associate it with a summer to be remembered for all time and
      with the smell of poppies and car engine oil when young, innocent and
      green :- )))

      rwr