Comprehensive List of Creeley Readings

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2 8:38 AM
      A list of sound recordings with links at bottom of the page for 5 videos including one of my favorites, Ballad Of The Despairing Husband

      http://www.writing.upenn.edu/pennsound/x/Creeley.php/

      Mary
    • fictiveparrot
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2 5:02 PM
        > A list of sound recordings with links at bottom of the page for 5 videos including one of my favorites, Ballad Of The Despairing Husband
        >
        > http://www.writing.upenn.edu/pennsound/x/Creeley.php/
        >
        > Mary

        I believe I was at the 1996 reading at UB... happens to be not far from here.

        Here's one of my favored American plumists...

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLmn5rr3VVg