Social Grouping and Behaviourism?

  • rwr
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 6:54 AM
      Social Grouping and Behaviourism?

      [ I have long been interested in the phenomena of social grouping and
      the resulting behaviour of various groups. You must have come across
      much if this yourself in your own study of people and life in general. ]

      I have indeed. The birds of a feather syndrome. It is the complete
      opposite to the lone traveller who belongs to no group because they feel
      no affinity to any existing group isn't it. Added to which groups love
      to give themselves a type name and a set of behavioural rules, and which
      does more to restrict, diminish and divide than to liberate and expand.
      It is not a phenomenon which instigates much optimism for the near
      future.

      rwr