Re: Defining an Enemy?

  • rwr
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2012
      Re: Defining an Enemy?

      Indeed so. But the question was put more in the personal tone than a
      communal, group or nation one. Leastwise that is how I took it to be.
      Yes, I have some idea of what went on during the war, and why, but on
      the personal level I have never encountered anyone who tried to do me
      any harm personally, hence I know of no personal enemies as such. Never
      having ever joined any groups or organisations, other than a few chess
      clubs and an archery group, nobody tried to harm us :- ) As for those
      who might want to harm the United Kingdom then I am not the United
      Kingdom, I am just me :- ))) I wonder if there are or ever have been any
      nations who do not have their enemies. I doubt it :- ) But in all this
      time, and on the personal level, nobody has ever tried to prevent me
      from doing what I wanted to do. Not yet anyway. Nice to hear from you,
      hope you are keeping well. Things are quieting down very much here now.

      Dick