Something new or something old?

  • rwr
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 6:37 AM
      Something new or something old?

      [ Do you feel that what you attempt to communicate, and whatever
      difficulties that might entail, is something old that has been tried
      before many times or something new? If something new then does it make
      it that much more difficult to communicate? ]

      Communicating anything is not particularly difficult, it is receiving it
      which is difficult. Or so it seems. So, this would make no difference
      if communicating something old which had been tried before many times or
      if it was something new and never been communicated before. There are
      two obvious potential problems between the sending station and the
      receiving station. One is that of getting the signal through the white
      background noise of society, and the other one is the deliberate
      blocking of the signal by hostile forces. If however the signal does
      get through to the receiving station then there is whatever biases and
      resistance might exist therein. As for what I have tried to communicate
      then some of it is old and some if it is new. But I don't see that the
      content of the signal is the major problem; it is getting it through
      which is the problem. But if you don't try then it is not going to get
      through anyway :- ))) I have deliberately tried it in some of the most
      hostile places imaginable - (try those who call themselves
      existentialists; the most miserable sods on earth) :- ) Partly for
      curiosity and partly for testing and experimenting.

      rwr