The Search for Consciousness?

  • rwr
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2012
      The Search for Consciousness?

      [ The search for consciousness is the hot topic and it has only been
      going on for about a decade now according to reports. Science avoids
      questions which it knows it cannot address, and religions invent answers
      to save the search from taking place. Those who have attempted to study
      consciousness are perhaps not considered to be lunatics any more. ]

      It is the old bit about the thing being closest to you that will be the
      last thing to be studied and found. Or to put it another way, the first
      thing that you are aware of and the stuff which makes you aware, will be
      the last thing to be researched and understood. If human nurture was
      not pathetic it would be humorous. But I think that you will find the
      study of consciousness and what we are is somewhat more than a decade
      old. What is looking at that which is seen? And when and where does that
      start? Good hunting. Been there done that.

      http://www.psychognosis.net <http://www.psychognosis.net/>

      (X)

      rwr