Not a lie

  • William
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 6, 2012
      When I hear American Dream the bull shit meter goes max for me. The finance companies say the americam dream includes their wildly overpriced products. At present interest rates the pirates are in dry dock but when the boom comes back the fleet will sail again. Only government regulation of these questionable industries can smooth out personal and government finances. Along with the posturing insurance crooks executive salaries and perks must be capped and much more transperity installed. The rich will fight this and only a pendulum swing back to government regulation can stop the foolishness. Bill