A Grand Fourth the Grand Model and a Grand Father

  • rwr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2012
      A Grand Fourth the Grand Model and a Grand Father

      [ Merlin, I am having a truly grand Fourth. Your post was a treat but
      the local news grabbed me by the nuts. Cern is going to have a news
      conference and the world of science, technology, philosophy and religion
      will all have blistered skin in the game. The certitude, in a precision
      number is cast and the Standard Model is validated. Welcome to a known
      cosmos and a future of our decision as the prime species. You love the
      critters I like the critters. We are responsible for them and science
      and our thin humanity might save them. No damn Pope need apply and no
      clown cult need step forward. Science has given us a grand gift and I am
      exceedingly happy. Few will understand ,at first, but now the walls that
      Aquiinas built are crumbling. The false logic of popes and the fools of
      faith are revealed and only the true people of plurality are to be
      trusted. The standard model is complex ,very complex but I have waded
      through it and understand. The new age is proved even tough few will
      understand, yet Billgrim William. ]

      William, I understand that they have a bit of a shindig over there on
      the fourth of July. Do you mean that you WILL be having a grand fourth;
      for even over here it is still the third of July as yet (06:36 on the
      third). Tell me something Pilgrim, sorry Billgrim, if they do find this
      little critter which gives mass to particles then how is that going to
      affect your life? Whatever happens down there has ALWAYS been happening.
      It will not be new. Just another new finding.

      Why do you have such a hang-up about the Pope? He is only the last of
      the priest crafty cast. He is nothing. Ignore him and them all. If they
      want to chant to the moon like a weir wolf then let them. If they come
      with cannons then blast the fuck out of them. We still have some nutcase
      Druids around here you know :- ) They congregate just up the lane at
      Glastonbury and Stonehenge :- )) It is an hilarious spectacle :- ))) A
      for Aquinas, man you should read about him :- ) Do you know what he
      said with his dying words? Go read it. As he was dying he had a
      mini-mystical experience and he said to his mates `Fuck me, scrap
      everything I have ever written for it is all bollocks'. Seen it all
      before Pilgrim :- )) Homo Ensophicus is not only coming they are here
      now. So, move over the old mob and make way for the new and the new
      world. Just as homo Erectus went down the plug hole so will this lot
      Pilgrim. I have just re-named you by the way. Try and live up to it
      henceforth. Seven more merit badges and you become Sir Pilgrim of the
      Wild Knights.

      Have a wonderful Fourth of July.

      Merlin of Exmoor and Tottenham. (we have a shindig at Yuletide)