Re: Trinidad

  • William
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 2, 2012

      > What makes you think he wasn't surveilled and found to be a harmless persona?
      >
      > Mary
      > If you know something I don`t know then pray tell. You and he are leftist and I thought you tried to cover him. I was more comfortable when he left but did he just leave or was he removed? You find a harmless persona but that is your bent. I welcome your leftist opinions especially when you write them yourself. When you quote Zizak I find it tedious. So then I do not read you. Bill
      > >
      > > Trinidad was one who might have crossed the line into subversion. Now is it the duty of the moderator to inform homeland security? He threatned officials and screamed for revolution. What was the moderators responsibility regarding that budding Che Guiverra? I mean you bust Dick for saying a few obsenatives but leave a possible terrorist to spread his subversion. I do not know what happned to Trinidad and do not want to. I never knew if he was an American but many things he said were of questionable legality.
      > > Why would you moderate something like this. There is risk but what is the reward? Does Susan just see this as her personal soap opera? She claims what we write is of little or no consequence so why bother to judge what we say. You ban Dick and leave Trinidad to run rampant. Did you Zotz Trinidad? Bill

    • Susan Schnelbach
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 3, 2012
        I don't remember which one Trinidad was. I assume he left of his own volition because he had other things to do with his time.

        And I'm not sure what ".. many things he said were of questionable legality" would mean. I would think you'd have to be fairly explicit in making threats in on online forum for someone to take them seriously enough to call it a crime. The relative anonymity of the online world makes it much easier to say/type stupid statements that one would never say in a person-to-person conversation, especially when most people do not seem to proofread what they type before clicking on the "send" button.