Re: Existence and Thinking - Got It Backwards

  • rwr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2012
      Re: Existence and Thinking - Got It Backwards

      Hello, nice to hear that you are still alive. My machine is virtually on
      the scrap heap now :- ))) It has done a good job though as far as I am
      concerned and I got plenty of mileage out of it for seventy four years
      – far more than I ever expected. The human body and brain is one of
      the greatest `miraculous' wonders among all the known stuff as far as I
      am concerned. If we had button for giving it to them? Man that would
      be a riot wouldn't it :- ) I dread to think what would happen. I wonder
      if it would speed things up or mess them up :- ))) But I don't have one
      so the problem does not arise :- )

      Hey, you ought to go on the exists group and say that :- ) Man, have I
      had fun with them over the last few years. If I had a button then that
      would be the place I would use it :- )))))

      rwr