Re: Dick-dick, ignore this in your ignorance

    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 2, 2012
      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "fictiveparrot" <knott12@...> wrote:

      <that other militant hispanic dude who wrote the voluminous inconsistencies
      pretending to be eloquent.

      He really wasn't, just a persona. Funny though how obsessed he was with your pseudonym. His was one of those masks I mentioned the other day. Which somewhat explains my eventual assertive reaction to his posts, the only part of our crumbling relationship which was fun for me.

      Once the layered effects of a persona are removed, all that remains is more appearance.