Re: Dick-dick, ignore this in your ignorance

  • rwr
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 2, 2012
      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "fictiveparrot" <knott12@...> wrote:

      he imagines that he is writing for an imaginary audience, other mystics
      like himself
      He wants to torture other mystics? Someone should study sado-masochistic
      tendencies amongst the mystic community.

      > He posts sandstorms of emptiness to groups, pretending to be popular
      by asking himself questions that he has no answers to, which he tries to
      answer and says sandily, nothing. It is nearly as bad as leDuard, who at
      least could make a stupid statement with relative clarity so that you
      knew he was a moron. Him or that other militant hispanic dude who wrote
      the voluminous inconsistencies pretending to be eloquent. This one,
      dick-dick, is academically moronical... driveling volumes of words so
      vast that even he refuses to read them, and doing so with no intent to
      think or make a point except to force people into submission that he is
      brilliant because he says so.

      > It has taken me some 12 years of posting here to develop my fictional
      philosophy, and I respect exploration of that sort. But he has nothing
      to say, and I can't wait till death shuts him the fuck up.

      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 2, 2012
        --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "fictiveparrot" <knott12@...> wrote:

        <that other militant hispanic dude who wrote the voluminous inconsistencies
        pretending to be eloquent.

        He really wasn't, just a persona. Funny though how obsessed he was with your pseudonym. His was one of those masks I mentioned the other day. Which somewhat explains my eventual assertive reaction to his posts, the only part of our crumbling relationship which was fun for me.

        Once the layered effects of a persona are removed, all that remains is more appearance.