Re: Dick-dick, ignore this in your ignorance

  • fictiveparrot
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 2 9:15 AM
      > > > dead right, I have written far too much. I would hate to have to read
      > > > it all :- )

      > > Why torture everyone else?

      > Because he imagines that he is writing for
      > an imaginary audience, other mystics like himself

      He wants to torture other mystics? Someone should study sado-masochistic tendencies amongst the mystic community.

      He posts sandstorms of emptiness to groups, pretending to be popular by asking himself questions that he has no answers to, which he tries to answer and says sandily, nothing. It is nearly as bad as leDuard, who at least could make a stupid statement with relative clarity so that you knew he was a moron. Him or that other militant hispanic dude who wrote the voluminous inconsistencies pretending to be eloquent. This one, dick-dick, is academically moronical... driveling volumes of words so vast that even he refuses to read them, and doing so with no intent to think or make a point except to force people into submission that he is brilliant because he says so.

      It has taken me some 12 years of posting here to develop my fictional philosophy, and I respect exploration of that sort. But he has nothing to say, and I can't wait till death shuts him the fuck up.

      Grimmer Wormtongue Reaper
    • rwr
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 2 9:20 AM

        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 2 11:43 AM
          --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "fictiveparrot" <knott12@...> wrote:

          <that other militant hispanic dude who wrote the voluminous inconsistencies
          pretending to be eloquent.

          He really wasn't, just a persona. Funny though how obsessed he was with your pseudonym. His was one of those masks I mentioned the other day. Which somewhat explains my eventual assertive reaction to his posts, the only part of our crumbling relationship which was fun for me.

          Once the layered effects of a persona are removed, all that remains is more appearance.