Count me out on the Constitution

  • rwr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2012
      Count me out on the Constitution

      Count me out in the constitution of the USA natter, not interested in
      their rules. I did read it when I was a kid but cannot remember it now.
      And it only effects them anyway. It is a tiny nation as far as the rest
      of the world goes. We don't have a written constitution here,
      therefore one cannot bust it :- ))) Best way too. Make it up as go along
      merrily on your way.

      rwr