Fwd: Ref Banned

  • Susan Schnelbach
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2012
      <sigh> Dick, your language and behavior was another reason you were banned for a time. And there is a difference between being wrong and lying, a distinction that seems to be lost with you. I thought we had gone into Yahoo Groups and removed all banned names. Apparently, I was wrong, not lying. I'm also sure we removed the need to approve all new people joining, which is why we don't need to "approve" you all the times you come and go. I'll look for that setting, also, but I'm sure we remove the need to it several months ago.

      You're welcome to join under your real name/email account, if you like, but please don't flood the group or use inappropriate language. And stop joining, posting, then leaving the group. If you want to participate, just join the group and stay.

      Stop calling people names and behave like a responsible adult.

      Thank you.

      And Mary, even if you post more than five times a day, your posts tend to be on topic and thoughtful. As I've said, many many times in the past, I prefer to assume you all are responsible adults capable of self-regulation. I see no need to micromanage a discussion group.

      - S

      Begin forwarded message: