Done without thinking about it

  • wilhelmbrinkman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2012
      Done without thinking about it

      "I also find this saying about I think therefore I am to be really
      silly. So many of the things I do are done without thinking about them
      first or at the time of doing them."

      Me too. And I did not bring myself into existence by thinking me up from
      nothing and non existence. But I doubt if he really meant that because
      he believed that some god had brought him into existence didn't he.
      I guess that he was just looking for something which he could know that
      he knew for sure. But that is only a guess, I did not know him. Nobody
      alive today knew him. I would not want to have known him either.

      But here is just one very simple and very common event. One day when I
      was sweet sixteen I met a girl of about the same age, and I thought yum
      yum. She was very pretty, well put together, nice personality, and very
      very lovely and lively. A few hours later we spent an hour laying on
      the grass in a secluded spot among the bushes. This did not happen
      because I or she thought it all up first. During the course of which an
      old couple walked past and said oh dear kids of today, what is the world
      coming to; and then walked on. But we had a wonderful time for an hour,
      and many more yet to come. But I did think about all that after the
      event and thought, my word that was good. So we did much more of it. I
      have done so many things without thinking about it all first. I drive a
      car without having to think about it, and so many other things. Practice
      makes instinct. I do not exist because I think about it. Neither do I
      breath because I think about it first. And I don't have to believe
      that I breath, I know that I do. I have also existed where thinking is
      not possible. They are nuts comrade. Take no notice of them. But there
      are many things which we have to think about before doing them. And
      thinking about the possible consequences of doing it.