Ref the Wild Knight?

  • Dick Richardson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2012
      Ref the Wild Knight?

      [ Cervantes deposited the initial Wild Knight in our midst. The hero was
      the epitomy of self style. I have been accused of such but Dick deserves
      the title to a greater degree. Those who march to a different drummer
      are the projections of growth that spark change. As Dick screams for
      revolution his wildness becomes evident and his worth is enhanced.
      Charge on! Sir Knight, there are windmills to tilt with. Grimm William.
      ]

      Oh, you make me blush, stop it I am ticklish; I am not the Don Quixote
      type Phew, sod that for a way of life :- )) I am much more the lone
      Highwayman type and calling at the old Inns up on the moors at the dead
      of night, and maybe chatting to the barmaids after a noggin or two and a
      bowl of broth and a few side dish victuals. But when they start
      cleaning these places out and making it all hygienic and clinical and
      law abiding then they are not worth going back to, for I like germs in
      my grub and some spit and sawdust; and no rules. Tis good for you. Tis
      all the crap which keeps you healthy innit.

      However, as well as windmills there be also castles, hump-back bridges
      over the rivers where you can waylay the rich aristocracy to feed the
      poor, fields of gold to hide out in when you fancy a kip. Oh yes, that
      reminds me, and some wild wild women to be tamed there :- ))) And
      religionists say there is no fun here :- )) I guess they have never
      tasted the goods to find out :- )) They don't know what they are
      missing sir. Did I ever tell you of the dalliance at Robbers Bridge on a
      balmy moonlight autumn summers night during the heat wave of seventy
      six?

      Mind you, it is more peaceful to do nothing. But I was not looking for
      peace. They wanted shit and strife on this world so they got it. I
      wasn't born that way, just made myself that way – because it was
      needed. I will never give up until the last breath has gone. Failure
      does not matter. It is not trying which matters. And Revolution IS
      Evolution. You can't have one without the other. Evo-Revo-Evo. Or as
      the actress said the bishop, move over Beethoven. But you know, there
      is also the dead serious side to me, and there always was. You really
      ought to try reading the book, it is not about what you are assuming it
      to be about. The novel is fun too. Bet you a bucket of bucks that you
      have never read one like that before. I sure have not :- ) I might stick
      around to direct the movie in Bollyfixville:- ) Or I might not. We
      will see.

      The Beast of Exmoor and the scourge of Seven Sisters Road Camden Town.

    • William
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2012
        --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "Dick Richardson" <merlinofexmoor@...> wrote:

        > Ref the Wild Knight?
        >
        > [ Cervantes deposited the initial Wild Knight in our midst. The hero was
        > the epitomy of self style. I have been accused of such but Dick deserves
        > the title to a greater degree. Those who march to a different drummer
        > are the projections of growth that spark change. As Dick screams for
        > revolution his wildness becomes evident and his worth is enhanced.
        > Charge on! Sir Knight, there are windmills to tilt with. Grimm William.
        > ]
        >
        > Oh, you make me blush, stop it I am ticklish; I am not the Don Quixote
        > type Phew, sod that for a way of life :- )) I am much more the lone
        > Highwayman type and calling at the old Inns up on the moors at the dead
        > of night, and maybe chatting to the barmaids after a noggin or two and a
        > bowl of broth and a few side dish victuals. But when they start
        > cleaning these places out and making it all hygienic and clinical and
        > law abiding then they are not worth going back to, for I like germs in
        > my grub and some spit and sawdust; and no rules. Tis good for you. Tis
        > all the crap which keeps you healthy innit.
        >
        > However, as well as windmills there be also castles, hump-back bridges
        > over the rivers where you can waylay the rich aristocracy to feed the
        > poor, fields of gold to hide out in when you fancy a kip. Oh yes, that
        > reminds me, and some wild wild women to be tamed there :- ))) And
        > religionists say there is no fun here :- )) I guess they have never
        > tasted the goods to find out :- )) They don't know what they are
        > missing sir. Did I ever tell you of the dalliance at Robbers Bridge on a
        > balmy moonlight autumn summers night during the heat wave of seventy
        > six?
        >
        > Mind you, it is more peaceful to do nothing. But I was not looking for
        > peace. They wanted shit and strife on this world so they got it. I
        > wasn't born that way, just made myself that way – because it was
        > needed. I will never give up until the last breath has gone. Failure
        > does not matter. It is not trying which matters. And Revolution IS
        > Evolution. You can't have one without the other. Evo-Revo-Evo. Or as
        > the actress said the bishop, move over Beethoven. But you know, there
        > is also the dead serious side to me, and there always was. You really
        > ought to try reading the book, it is not about what you are assuming it
        > to be about. The novel is fun too. Bet you a bucket of bucks that you
        > have never read one like that before. I sure have not :- ) I might stick
        > around to direct the movie in Bollyfixville:- ) Or I might not. We
        > will see.
        >
        > The Beast of Exmoor and the scourge of Seven Sisters Road Camden Town.
        >
        > Merlin, I best not know of that business on the hump back bridge, the lovely Dulcinea must be protected at all costs. Or was that humping on the back bridge?
        I was taught the wild ways by Hyder Harris who carried a darringer and switchblade and gamboled in box cars for big wads of cash. After a session with the shaved cubes we would have plenty to go to the soda fountain in the pharmacy and get a real Coca cola. It had a big line of cocaine and a six year old can get real happy. I like you miss the simple days but with the temp at 95F the air conditioning is most comfortable. As a german lord who lives at malibu says "We are comfortable" . Grimm