The Wild Knight

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2012
      Cervantes deposited the initial Wild Knight in our midst. The hero was the epitomy of self style . I have been accused of such but Dick deserves the title to a greater degree. Those who march to a different drummer are the projections of growth that spark change. As Dick screams for revolution his wildness becomes evident and his worth is inhansed. Charge on! Sir Knight, there are windmills to tilt with. Grimm