Tin Umbrella

  • merlinofexmoor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2012
      Tin Umbrella

      [ Merlin, which is best, walking, singing, standing or sitting in the
      rain? : )]

      Well, think about it :- ) If you are singing in the rain then you are
      not listening to the rain. If you are walking in the rain then you are
      not concentrating on watching it, (unless you are a woman then you can
      do ten things at once) and it is probably blowing in your face anyway.
      But if you are sitting still in the rain then you can watch it and
      listen to it. And why stand up if you can sit down. Best done under a
      tin umbrella for sound effect. It will also keep the rain out off your
      beer and orf your cigar too. Maybe I will scour the web and see if I can
      find somebody who is making tin umbrella's :- ) It is nice to be
      practical at times but it is also nice to be not practical all the time
      :- ) Hey, you could also use it for jumping off cliffs that are not too
      high; but don't let go of it on the way down :- )) But watch out
      existentialists, gnostics, and buddhists, for if you aint careful you
      might (albeit a big MIGHT) start enjoying your time here :- )))) But as
      for religionists, poor souls, then they are going to wait until they are
      dead to enjoy themselves and have some nice adventures :- ) I suppose
      they could read about life while they are here :- ) I could write it
      for them; I am still VERY good at sitting down :- ) Did I ever tell you
      about the time when - ahh well, never mind. Long story.

      Merlin