For a C audience?

  • merlinofexmoor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2012
      For a C audience?

      The three parts in one isn't a theory SuZ :- ))) I ONLY talk and
      write about what I have lived through, seen, found and done :- ) And
      THAT is why it is so easy to write it. It has all been done. As for a
      christian audience then there is not much of that over here :- ))) And
      they are NOT my audience. Theories and beliefs don't interest me.
      Living life does. But let others write about whatever they want to
      write about. That is freedom isn't it. Personally I find these
      things VERY important to write about them – because nobody is as
      yet. They will. One day. But nobody ever has to read anything do they.
      And one does not write to a deaf audience. What happens in this or that
      country or this or that nation or this or that civilisation or this and
      that time period, and what they all decide to believe or think about or
      value, DOES NOT interest me and it never did and it never will. It is
      all far too trivial and insignificant and transient. Like shadows
      flickering on a cave wall due to the way the smoke blows.

      (X)

      Dick Richardson