After the diasphora

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2012
      I wrote alone for several days. Dick wrote alone for several days. Then Bookdoc came back and chewed on Dick. Salvation! Then Susan popped in to add a note. Now Mary has reappeared along with a pornographer. Or was Mary the pornographer?
      It is just like old times and I am sure there is no more personal respect than there has ever been.The two dudes on the FN site would be great. Dick and I have rattled their cage and I would like to give them a vengance shot. One is a brit and one is an american. They approach life through FN and that can lead to some very different perspective. If they wont come here,go there and rock their world. Like Dick says,"It should be fun" Bill