This and that

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2012
      Well it seems mary is back with a vengance. We havn`t had that volumn of profanity since the women left. It does not bother me if it doesn`t bother you. I recall an incident when we introduced a younger friend to swearing. We wrote FUCK down for him but did not pronounce it. Then we sent him through the business area yelling his possible pronounciations. It was a great show with numerous prudish sorts sticking there righteous noses in the air. The looks on their faces remind me of the looks on conservative faces as they commented on Obamas brainstorm on immigration. Great tactics , great politics well laid on by a master political actor. I think Obama has learned a great deal amoung the stars.
      When the right wing ass interrupted The President , Obama ate him whole. Great show,great acting and------------It was the right thing to do. Bill