Re: The London Blitz and Addenda

  • merlinofexmoor
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 13, 2012
      This forum never was my province :- ) It was simply an accessible tool
      to use. So I used it. It worked. Pragmatist you see William. As for my
      hallucinations then I have never had one. Have you? If so what are
      they like? Was it nice or not so nice? Many people have written to me
      over the years and told me about their drug related experiences. But I
      have never known anything like that and never took drugs. Have you? If
      so what was that like, nice or not so nice? I wonder why they take
      drugs. Strange thing to do eh. Perhaps they were looking for kicks.

      rwr

      The seriousness is draining from my life, I like the superficial ,the
      simple and those things that make me happy. Being balled out by some
      ancient crumudgeon is not in that class of experiences. So you rattle
      on about your hallucinations and I will write what the hell I want. it
      is really no longer of your province. Bill