Re: The London Blitz and Addenda

  • William
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 13, 2012
      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "merlinofexmoor" <merlinofexmoor@...> wrote:

      > So, you know everybody now do you and what they are all interested in :-
      > ))) You don't make conversation lad, you kill it. So, all the thousands
      > of people who I have known who are interested in it are not real people
      > then eh? And do you expect people to take you seriously? Why not stick
      > with dentistry and leave writing alone. It ain't your ball park lad. If
      > ever you do write then write about something which you have known by
      > living through it.
      > rwr

      > No one cares enough to rewrite the story so be it. Bill
      >
      > The seriousness is draining from my life, I like the superficial ,the simple and those things that make me happy. Being balled out by some ancient crumudgeon is not in that class of experiences. So you rattle on about your hallucinations and I will write what the hell I want. it is really no longer of your province. Bill

    • merlinofexmoor
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 13, 2012
        This forum never was my province :- ) It was simply an accessible tool
        to use. So I used it. It worked. Pragmatist you see William. As for my
        hallucinations then I have never had one. Have you? If so what are
        they like? Was it nice or not so nice? Many people have written to me
        over the years and told me about their drug related experiences. But I
        have never known anything like that and never took drugs. Have you? If
        so what was that like, nice or not so nice? I wonder why they take
        drugs. Strange thing to do eh. Perhaps they were looking for kicks.

        rwr