Re: Sex and Plus-Sized Psychognosis

  • fictiveparrot
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2012
      > As for sex then I have always enjoyed
      > it with one whom you have chosen
      > to live with.

      You are having sex with my ex wife? you are doomed. Especially if you are looking to have 'sex' with one you 'love'. Love would suggest reciprocity, and some people are not capable.

      Congratulations on yet another post that says absolutely nothing. One thing I find that you might learn about your SELF is that you are perhaps not as smart as you think you are. Your meditations are endless drivel with no point. Your conclusions consistently empty, and your manner ignorant.

      Try reading some Dr. Seuss... you'll learn a lot.

      The Crap in the Hat