Nothing in particular

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9 1:59 PM
      Existing is sometimes little but quiet survival. Today is such a day. Eighty five and sunny with a nice breeze makes for about as good as it gets here. We went for brunch at Star Bar where the atmosphere suited the day. Cool jazz and contemporary art set the theme for TV golf and baseball. Hash,steak and eggs were delicious and the waiter served us with good humor . He got a good tip. The top down ride in the BMW was a joy and the final leg of the triple crown is to come soon.
      This is about as good a reason for living as any. It is these oft forgotten days that form the structural integrity of our time and I will try to recall this opulance of this existance when the cold wind and worse times returns. So much is way above average and needs remembering. The trainer of the Belmont should be congretulated as he spared his favored horse a possible fatal injury as the three year old was struck for his chance at the triple crown . That someone cared more for a champions life than glory is commendable. He is a prince in the sport of kings. Bill