Ref The Power of Sound email

  • merlinofexmoor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2012
      Ref The Power of Sound email

      [ Oh, MY WORD... WOW! Dick this answer is phenomenal! I wanted to read
      it when all was quiet and I was not all caught up with other things.
      Thank you again for all your efforts... I have been writing up "my talk"
      in the wee hours this morning about the Blue Hills Diary book... have
      featured you and Rhea there prominently in the talk.

      What is the best way for folks to contact you or get to read your book??
      I want to make sure folks have access to your works. Of course I have
      your shorter EHE autobio at ehe.org under "EHE Autobiographies." But you
      are so prolific that there are several resources. See, that means you
      are gonna need to keep the discussion group going ;-)))

      Wishing you all the best Health, too, my dear friend.

      Love, SuZ ### ]

      Thank you SuZ

      Yes the two private email addresses are staying open, and which includes
      the one which you use. But anything which goes into the Yahoo email box
      will go into the trash can as from now. Enough is enough eh.

      There are only two places which the things I wrote about all this can be
      found; this is the website http://www.psychognosis.net/
      <http://www.psychognosis.net/>

      And quite a few answers to questions about it at

      That is enough. There are also some other websites which have used some
      of it, and a few of them much of it, including your old mate Margaret
      Harrell – she knew her stuff eh. As for Rhea and your own writings
      then so many completely missed the real significance of that didn't
      they. I look forward to reading your Blue Hills Diary.

      Much love, good health and happiness, and keep at it. They cannot talk
      to dead ones and ask them questions can they.

      Dick Richardson