The Psychognosis Event?

  • merlinofexmoor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2012
      The Psychognosis Event?

      [ But the Psychognosis Event was only a three hour process you said,
      like eternity in an hour. How does that constitute a mystic life? ]

      It doesn't, and yes that one event and finding one's essential
      pure SELF in the Ground of Being only took three hours one evening when
      still only a very young adult. But that is only one morsel of the
      `charmed' life of many illuminating wonders and joys, and which
      are now great memories; and the process goes on. No need to quote Blake
      to me by the way. He was a kind of christian and a great believer in
      some kind of `god'. I am not. Anyway, I don't need any
      quotes or books at all thanks. You might, I don't. Now, you know
      what cheerio means don't you. It means goodbye. The email box is now
      closing.

      Many thanks to those who stuck around for a few years and the few who
      assisted in some way. Much appreciated.

      Dick Richardson