Sex and the Mystic? Plus Psychognosis

  • merlinofexmoor
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2012
      Sex and the Mystic? Plus Psychognosis

      [ Could I just ask for a few brief words about sex and the Mystics view
      and feelings about it? ]

      I would rather not use the word `mystic' any more sir, for they
      will not accept it to be about anything other than religion, religious
      spirituality and mysticism, heavens and gods and angels, and beliefs.
      The mysterious re-union with ones essential SELF, the life force within
      us, is not about any of that. It is about our SELF and that essential
      part which remains when everything which is NOT that essential SELF is
      taken away from the SELF. The process of subtraction is the Psychognosis
      Process and the finding what remains at the end of it when re-uniting
      with it is the Psychognosis EVENT. It is knowing what you are and where
      it is and what it is like. It is not a god. It has nothing to do with
      any religion or any belief system. It is Psychognosis. The knowledge of
      the SELF. Nothing to do with personalities, memories, the world,
      teachings, thinking, believing. All that has to go to gain the
      Psychognosis. And it does not take place in a dark void of nothingness.
      Nor in some heaven full of gods and angels. I have told exactly what it
      is like. It is free to read it if you were interested in doing so. But
      obviously not the case here with you.

      As for sex then I have always enjoyed it with one whom you have chosen
      to live with. It is also a very good way to assist in bringing new
      progeny here. So, be very careful what you are doing there, and why. Sex
      is no pleasure outside of love. Not for me anyway. Just a waste of time
      and energy and I would rather have a beer. But with the one you love,
      then it is wonderful, and always was. As is a kiss and a frolic in the
      fields of gold. I must be an odd ball eh.

      Cheerio.

      Dick Richardson. Not a Religionist.

    • fictiveparrot
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11, 2012
        > As for sex then I have always enjoyed
        > it with one whom you have chosen
        > to live with.

        You are having sex with my ex wife? you are doomed. Especially if you are looking to have 'sex' with one you 'love'. Love would suggest reciprocity, and some people are not capable.

        Congratulations on yet another post that says absolutely nothing. One thing I find that you might learn about your SELF is that you are perhaps not as smart as you think you are. Your meditations are endless drivel with no point. Your conclusions consistently empty, and your manner ignorant.

        Try reading some Dr. Seuss... you'll learn a lot.

        The Crap in the Hat