Could that call to go have come from the psyche?

  • merlinofexmoor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2012
      Could that call to go have come from the psyche?

      [ So, could that call to go, because something was in need, have come
      from the middle part, the psyche or subconscious? ]

      I don't know how that came into my conscious awareness or where
      from. But the implication is that it must have done, for there is
      nowhere else it could have come from. And remember, and I kid you not,
      the understanding was `OUT THERE', it was not `you must go
      back to earth', or anything like that. It was "something out
      there is in need and you must now be with it, so go". In humorous
      terms it is getting the boot from paradise :- )))) It did not come
      from above or below or from the left or right or around me, it come from
      WITHIN me – even there. So it is not something which is active in
      the realms of consciousness. You figure it. It is true.

      Also keep in mind that while travelling through the vortex of the Psyche
      on my way there I had the understanding "Do you want to go on
      further". Exactly the same thing, bubbling up from below my
      conscious awareness, deep down INSIDE. True. And they say that life is
      simple and that there is no mystery; and they look to the machines of
      science to give us all the answers :- ))) Gawd they must be bloody
      blind or very very innately stupid. And the so called `mystics'
      do not tell you these things do they. That is because they ARE NOT
      mystics. QED. And science cannot find me and religionists don't even
      look for me. That is where the world IS AT. RETARDED ! I am in the
      wrong place at the wrong time :- )))) I don't care.

      I hope that I have answered the last of the questions. You can try the
      website and also the Psychognosis archive group, there is a lot there.
      Your children might like to read it at least. Before they get
      brainwashed.

      rwr