Why the Power and Q of Sound?

  • merlinofexmoor
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2012
      Why the Power and Q of Sound?

      [ I know that you want to get away and I well understand that. But why
      this power and Q of sound? You mention much about the eternal essences
      and the Q factor of this or that experience perception, but there is no
      sound in the Ground of Being. So how come then the eternal Q factor when
      it comes to sound do you think? I know that you like this for example,
      but what does it do to you? What is its power?

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcWo1hKHu40
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcWo1hKHu40> ]

      Eeeemmm. How come anything? How come I exist in the Ground of Being?
      How come that I am ? OK, you asked so have the decency to read the
      answer in full here. Three pages of it.

      First and foremost and regarding to that video clip then scrap the
      vision completely. Just close your eyes and listen to the noise. Forget
      about people and people singing. Forget about everything. DO NOT THINK.
      Don't try remembering anything or visualising anything. Forget the lot
      of it and just concentrate on the noise. Feel what it does to you, if
      anything. All you are doing is Hearing. And which is just one of common
      daily standard sense receptors. Forget that you have any other sense
      receptors.

      The best way to think of this in analogy is to imagine that you were a
      machine, but a machine which is AWARE and can FEEL. Now, imagine that
      you have BUTTONS but you cannot press these buttons. Something else has
      to press them for you. But when this or that button is pressed, and also
      this or that series of buttons are pressed, then you FEEL a whole
      variety of FEELINGS. Some of those feelings have a special Q (quality)
      effect. It is indeed like a power over you isn't it. For you cannot do
      it for yourself. Something else has to do it for you to make you feel
      like this or that. Love and Beauty are the two best examples, and they
      are BOTH eternal in the Ground of Being.

      But sound and noise isn't. So how come?

      Don't forget we are constructed of THREE parts. Not one or two parts.
      Now, ask yourself. When love is flowing through you like a herd of wild
      horses no noise is required is it. Same with beauty. You can perceive
      and feel beauty without any noise on the scene. This comes back to what
      I often say when saying `Do you see what I see', or `Do you hear what I
      hear', or `Do you feel what I feel'. We are talking about the Q of
      perceived data and its effect on us. Of course people cannot know what I
      see, or hear, or feel. But it can make them think about what they see,
      hear and feel. All life is experience of this or that and here or there.
      Without experience, the content of your conscious awareness, then you
      would not even be aware of existing at all. It ISNT about consciousness
      it is about the content of it and the effects of it. Consciousness is
      the carrier wave but the content of it is the EXPERIENCED thing. You
      cannot experience CONSCIOUSNESS, you experience what it carries. When
      you listen to a radio you are not hearing an electromagnetic carrier
      wave, you are hearing that which it is carrying within it. And you are
      the modulating equipment of it. YOU are the OBSERVER not the OBSERVED.
      What exists when nothing is observing it? Nothing can answer that
      question. Yet it is still a legitimate question. But nothing can know.

      This is why when I was small I asked myself what was observing all this
      STUFF. I am not the STUFF I am the observer of it. I am the receiver.
      And I can FEEL it all. That applies both here and in the other two
      parts of our manifestation. Or if you want it in jargon it is the same
      on earth as it is in paradise in eternity. I AM the receiver of
      conscious experience and the Knower of the Known and the Lover of the
      Loved. And it is always so, an eternal essence. Time and change can have
      no effect on it. But throughout our existence we can get MORE of this Q.
      Our own evolution in time and space. The BECOMING process. But how come?

      It comes from the MIDDLE PART. (the psyche) The Pandora's box of weird
      stuff. The psyche is the `Push-me-Pull-you' of our physical temporal
      incarnate existence. IPSO. Now, listen up. The psyche, among other
      things, contains ARCHETYPES and NOISE is one of the most profound and
      effective archetypes. Now, sound is NOT eternal, but neither is it
      restricted to the temporal. It is newer than eternal and older than
      time. The psychic is that which has one proverbial foot in eternity and
      one proverbial foot on earth. It connects the two together – TIME
      and ETENITY (X) THAT is how we get back there and come from there.
      There is NO GAP. No separation. Don't listen to these stupid bloody
      gurus, piss craft and religionist arse holes cheat liars and brain dead
      gits. YOU study yourself for yourself. NO books or people are needed.
      FACT ! Get your head around that.

      Now, let us say that this little incarnate machine NEEDS to know and
      remember what they are. How best to do it? What archetype can best make
      them aware of love and beauty and their SELF in the Ground of their
      Being? EASY ! NOISE – MUSIC. Hence the call of the Sirens dear
      boy. They will take you home. And at home you will not have to be told;
      for you will KNOW, for you ARE IT. NOTHING tells you these things, you
      know it because YOU ARE IT.

      So, why the frig does this little incarnate machine need to know what it
      is and where it comes from and why? In order that it can then continue
      along the next part of the road of temporal unfolding. THAT IS WHY.

      My two favourite noises in daily life here are (a) Rain on a tin roof
      and Thunder, and (B) a high soprano woman's voice floating like a cloud
      over the harmony of the choir of voices. They both press all the Q
      buttons within me at the same moment. They always have that effect, they
      still do and it will continue to here for the reminder of my days here,
      until the curtain falls to hide time gain.

      Yesterday in the hospital I pointed to this body and told them that I am
      not this. They looked aghast and did not know what to say. WHY NOT? I
      told them that it was nothing more than a spacetime machine and its time
      was up. I did not want it repaired. They could not repair it anyway. You
      cannot prevent ageism. You have to give back to TIME that which belongs
      to TIME, and keep that which is your own.

      I am that which cannot be seen, cannot be heard, cannot be touched,
      cannot be smelled and cannot be imagined. Over forty years ago I wrote
      `I will give you that which no eye can see and which no ear can hear and
      which no hand has touched and which the temporal mind can never
      imagine'. And then I did give it to them. They can do with it what they
      will. But on this world my friend, how people feel is not important is
      it. It is just emotional trash. Why feed them this? Because they need
      it more than anybody else. Change people and then they will change the
      world son. Eternity does not need looking after. But this place does.

      Given that you asked the question then I hope you made the effort to
      read it. And if so then give thought to it all and feel for it. Study
      yourself, for life is wasted if that is not done. I cannot give you
      UNDERSTANDING. I can only give you the data of information. A rose or a
      mountain or a river communicates with you. I can only do it with words.
      But they can work too if there is an ear and a mind and a will.

      Dick Richardson.

    • Dick.