Here for a Reason?

  • merlinofexmoor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2012
      Here for a Reason?

      [ Do you feel that you were here for a reason Richard? ]

      We are all here for some reason sir. But I was not looking for a reason
      for being here, I just got on with it. But while still young I left
      here. And then I came back again. Not my choice or my doing. But it was
      self evident that I came back here for a reason, for something. But I
      did not know what it was. I do not know now what it was. Nothing ever
      happens for no reason, no causation. Coming back here was the effect not
      the cause. But I got another chance to live my life here, so I did. I
      have always done the things which I felt were right to do, for me
      anyway. I have done so many things. I hope one of them was what I came
      back here for. Maybe they all were. But it has been a charmed life. Or
      shall we say charming, and I regret not a jot of it and the things which
      I have done. My allegiance was and is to the integrity and dignity of my
      own being and existence. Nothing more is needed. Is that reason enough?
      It is for me sir. But, on this world there is so much which is needed to
      be done. We can each only do our little bit can we not. But I can think
      of an even better reason for coming back here – to prevent staying
      there. It is not a domain for staying in. It is a womb. The Cradle of
      Consciousness. Know Thy SELF. THIS is the place to be. Look at the
      bigger picture. Going home is simply to regain, restore, redeem, ones
      Identity. Then we use it. So, Know Thy SELF. In its entirety of the
      three parts.

      That initial, eternal and essential spark of conscious life is within
      everybody and every living thing. You would not exist without it. The
      middle part is the big mystery, the linkage in the chain of incarnation.
      Treat it all with respect and dignity, for it is what you ARE. It is
      what Life is. I do not HAVE life, I am it. Life was not granted to me,
      it IS me and I, like you, are The Watcher at the Gates of Dawn. But if
      you prefer a mythical icon to life itself then only you will live the
      consequences of that. Don't do the things which you do for any other
      reason than that you feel it to be the right thing to do. Anything else
      is a sham, hypocrisy and play acting. And they will carry that burden
      for a long time. I can see through them like clear glass. Do you see
      what I see?

      Dick Richardson