Strange dream

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2012
      My controlled dream state served up a new morstle. Since it involved existlist it seems proper to post it here. I was task to write a synopsis of existentialism by some unknown poohbah. I refused and was immedately chastized by the other contestants. I waited until the last moments and then used Dick like internet magic to produce a huge compendium of existential writings and lore. Along with the mystical power came the ability to erase all others efforts. Therefore I set the curve and won the contest. I derived great pleasure as I submitted my offering while all others were blank.
      I think the dream was birthed by the twin cyberwar stories. I feel I have been at cyberwar for years and now Dick and I stand as kings of the hill. The Sussnet suspension of centrafuge spinning in Iran seems either an Israeli effort or ours. Either way it is better than direct air strikes and certain war.
      The bleed over from real life to dream state is a known reality and the ability to control the outcome is a handy talent to have. Bill