Pragmatic Mystic?

  • merlinofexmoor
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2012
      Pragmatic Mystic?

      [ I understand it Richard and I know where you are coming from; but I
      don't think society is going to get its head around your "pragmatic
      mystic". Let alone a Pragmatic Romantic Mystic : )) ]

      :- )) You are dead right. They are NOT going to get their head around
      it – not YET. But they will one day. But if that did not bother me
      all my life it is not going to bother me now that I am about to go :-
      ))) On occasions it has been fun playing in the juvenile sand pit of
      the kindergarten, but not all the time. I find it to be no fun at all
      now. It is like the what the novice chess player said to the grandmaster
      after the grandmaster had made a move – `What is the point of that
      silly piffling irrelevant move which has nothing to do with what is
      going on on the board"? And the grandmaster said wait and see. The
      novice soon found out :- )))) And he wasn't quite such a novice any
      more.

      rwr