Para Normal events during a lifetime?

  • merlinofexmoor
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2012
      Para Normal events during a lifetime?

      [ Paranormal seems to be about ghosts or things that go bump in the
      night and the stuff of weird people. But during life we all have those
      moments which go beyond the normal of daily experience events. ]

      Don't we just :- ) Never seen a ghost however :- ) And I try to avoid
      weird people as best I can :- ) Some of those people have come to me
      over these years of writing and communication. But yes, there are so
      many experiences here on earth during the days and the nights which are
      sublime and go way beyond the normal daily event experiences. And they
      cannot really be captured in words. Like that moment when you see the
      love light shining out of their eyes. Which I indeed can. And oh so
      many sublime moments of great joy. I often wondered why we had to forget
      them, for they are too good to forget. But I found out why. But
      forgetting them does not matter. And it all goes on. I AM always with
      you. Eeemmm, indeed eh, learn about the spirit of Man. A great wonder
      dear Asclepius is Man. Magnum Mysterium. (X)

      rwr