Capturing the Human Spirit?

  • merlinofexmoor
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2012
      Capturing the Human Spirit?

      [ I agree with you that music seems to capture the human spirit best of
      all. But you do it well with words sir. ]

      Aaahhh. Yup, music portrays the vast range of human life, moods, events,
      and feelings quite well doesn't it. Perhaps the best of the lot. Words
      can do it quite well too however. But you have to know it well before
      you can even begin to write about it. But of course, really, the human
      spirit cannot be caught and captured; ever. It is unbounded, free,
      eternal, and always there. It is a wild thing and nothing can contain it
      or dim its glow and passion. Evergreen but ever new. And look what
      religions, academics, politician, preistycrafty did to its song. But the
      caged bird when caged for a while, still sings. Perhaps then it sings of
      FREEDOM !

      I have just been told that I have an appointment for next week to go on
      a tread-mill, for testing for angina :- ))) I don't mind. But I told
      them that if I kick the bucket on it then don't do resuscitation :- ))))
      FREEDOM ! But man it has been a good trip.

      rwr