The song of love is a sad song?

  • merlinofexmoor
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2012
      The song of love is a sad song?

      [ The song of love is a sad song. Many people feel that love was a sad
      affair. Some would say the same about life. ]

      How do you know what other people feel? I thought that was a very
      private affair and an inside job. If you mean that they were in love but
      it all went wrong and they are feeling sad about that then you are not
      talking about love are you, you talking and the feeling of the loss or
      the lack of it. Two different things chum. Love is always a joy. And
      once you have known it then you will always want it on the scene.

      And what about when love is not about another person or an animal? What
      if it is love of the day, doing things, walking in great scenery,
      playing an instrument, and anything else you can think of. Is all that
      sad too? What is the problem about feeling love? But if you do really
      think and feel that way then when the time comes for you to go from here
      then DONT go where I went, for you will disappointed, for it is never
      ending love. So, be warned. And in which case I hope there exists
      somewhere else for you to go. But I don't know of anywhere else. Do you?
      Mind you, I suppose you could hang around in Limbo for a long time. That
      is not nice, so you might like that better. Or maybe switched off never
      to exist again. Attitudes, attitudes, how therefore your attitudes! In
      the meantime these three are songs of love. Feel it......

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wXe6dDuGwA
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wXe6dDuGwA>

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKZbvluHcNo
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKZbvluHcNo>